segunda-feira, 16 de setembro de 2024

Soulful laughter

 The article of good Old God
we look up with our highest aspirations
our values and good intentions
yet sour and unable to pray

looking up and away from all the messes we are
the injustice that we suffer and those we offer and insist on for others
clouds will part and soulful laughter goes unheard
yet chin up we'll forget the body that holds us to earth

those bodies that angels have not
euphoria in my existence justice in the sky
stealing my breathe but giving me back life
Braggarts die and the humble teach us deep strength

Proof of permission to live the wailing of birds
variety of life all the worship that the heart has to offer
take it all through that direct energy i'd left behind
Before I lived you say pay off spiritual death

Before I lived with blessed womb dawn
and father so close to sunset
what glory you allow me as God descends
to speak to us despite the deceptions

The epiphany in millions
the infinity of God love of God power
force of relief and sculptured soul
Laws unknown by these carried by euphoria

that sweet chunk
slow development
a decade to digest 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário