You think I don't know what yall say
It all gets to me eventually at it's height
I hear the words that come out of anxious mouths
And my advice is to shut it and be absent from my sight
Look we sit here talking like some cheap ploy
This man ahead of me is a proper spoilt boy
He turns and tries to make conversation
I tell him to shut up and fuck off
He has little to nothing to offer
He speaks as if speaking itself was the point
As if friendliness a fine art yet he's grease
He is thickly obvious and deseperate to please
He had offered nothing yet stood telling me
His only actions showed him to be false
Along these streets, in this reality
This boy man with a weak pulse
He is young and naive
He begs to be recognized
he does nothing for this place
And he expects to get something in exchange
For his annoying presence
I need him to know that I would reward him hefty
If he just stayed out of my business
be absent from my sight
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário