The car was running and I made it up the hill
Through slippery mud
Got into the car
Check
smell of wd40
illusion fo fresh metal
illusion of safety
Death wasn't peaking
Obviously I dirties the mat through
I turn the key over and engine up up up
Without looking properly backed up
Drove onto the mainroad
nonhuman mammal passengers
Though with the full disguise of human
The road led down into a junction
The junction bamboozled my mind
I felt right at home with these human looking mammals
For I had taken the wrong road
Along the wrong road I was forced to make a hazardous turn
This I would get myself back into the right road
I saw my life flash and all of that nonsense
Mostly just neon signs and porridge mind you
I pulled into the airport, it was empty
But the coroner said my blood alcohol levels were zero
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário