quarta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2026

The weekend fix

 Callum and Mike were in the dairy
We had to pretend we weren't doing what we were doing
Buying drugs over the counter
Designer drugs for a designer world

The trinket like sweets
thousands of artificial flavors
To become something my mind wouldn't let me be
Popping the small orange pill

and sensations would attack my brain and alllow me to feel
At last all of those things I´ve wanted to feel
All those mad thoughts giving me a sense of the ethereal
But right now I´m just scoring the drugs with Callum and Mike

The dairy owner isn't making it any easier
he says he thinks I'm some sort of outsider
who might go running my mouth and get him in trouble
I laid the cash across the counter and said there you go

Give me the drugs before your next law abiding citizens enter
and see us doing business like this>
So he gave me a small bag
surprisingly a few extra pills

I downed one and started thinking about
love, sensations and big hotels

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário