segunda-feira, 3 de agosto de 2026

How gumshoes ostracize

 They split into groups
Measures and loupes

They knew it all
Photos on a wall

All the smartest
detective artists

For me twas just a blank surface
I just made them nervous

They would hunt the killer
I found the whole thing thrilling

And follow the clues
Look for what was true

I would try to be included
Without imposing rudely

If only they'd let me be part
I couldn't get my start

For they cut me off
Told me to get lost

They silenced me
Did as they pleased

And they searched and searched
Their mission cursed

Communicating with each other
Comforting one another

with ridiculous opinions
Unable to truly listen

I followed them room to room
Where so many met their doom

How can I make myself seen 
How they pose and boast and preen

Sleuths looking for this illusive killer
No witness left alive to spill it

Their self satisfied smiles as they study a new clue
Yet it's back to the drawing board anew

I tried to intervene and again I am thrown out
Showing them solutions to their doubts

So I watch from a far, the edge of the forest
Where I always was, the pariah the pest

On a badly dug mound silty and shoddy
where I buried all of those bloody bodies




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário