Waking to the sun shining in was a nice way to start the day
The two blond women sleeping in my vicinity also woke as I got out of bed.
The party had been something. I needed to get up and use the bathroom.
When I got back to the room to get properly dressed their eyes carefully monitored me.
I didn't know whether to expect a quip or an invitation just like highschool.
Which were mostly quips and nicely hurtful to a teenager with zero agency.
They went on looking at me. they themselves were absolutely gorgeous.
I packed my few pieces of gear and stood out the front at the top of the terrace.
I had called a taxi. Instead of a taxi, A family with two earnest and elegant dalmatians arrived walking up the driveway. I suddenly panicked when I thought about the resident english bullterrier.
I soon scolded myself under my breath. I was supposed to be one of these people.
They didn't get upset, they let reality happen like a spiritual practice.
You were supposed to choose what you remembered, bring it up in drunken self commendations and only poke the hornets nest with tirades when most of the party were strapped into whatever opiate or intoxicant had full control.
Deep down I wished most of the guests were dead. And I wouldn't have minded committing the act myself. Few of them held any real value as human beings except saying the right thing at the right time.
Why the hell did that matter. good timing but th erest of your life and actions make you a shitbag.
But it wasn't on them, it was on me, I was responsible for keeping better company.
One day I would end up using a few of these poor souls for my own lucrative messes.
As the dalmatians and english bullterrier smelled each other the taxi pulled. The dogs and the family with the dogs knew old Butch they just seemed overdressed for the occasion.
sábado, 26 de setembro de 2026
Leaving early(Butch part 2)
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário