quarta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2026

How Tara twinkled

 Twinkle her teacher used to call her
I saw that smooth beauty
Everything formed the way it should
That flicker of uncertainty as she fell in love with me

There near the octogon where she would want to dance the night long
There where a piece of me corrupted society itself
She knew how to move in the light 
Storm into the darkness taking every part of me with her
Ever since Ive struggled with the madness

The cold and the heat abnormally climbing spine
Through the best of me
Twinkle and she's standing with the stolen rose 
I am the guilty party

Soaring into mosquiel
To hunt her down
Across dying city lights
Diesel and dreams of strenth
Twinkle Tara twinkle in the darkness
A lost suburb

Found you by the light of aurora australis
Lust fought love and won
Uphill and none understand
These highway veins on the side of my face
As I drive headfirst into Tara's deeper layers
Does this woman even know

The depths to the creature I have become
The frost rocks across the dawn
I meet it halfway and walk out onto solid grass naked
It twinkles like that brave woman
Reflecting sparkly luck





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário