sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Love and lust poems

SEE YOU GO QUIETLY
I´ve seen you so much, and part of the images come to me in my sleep.
Sometimes we seldom speak and all there is, is your eyes.
Sometimes i have something to say to you, though my words would not be worthy.
I felt like a coward in the midst of your beauty and their suspicious faces.
I´ve longed for you, despite knowing there´d be no us.
Trouble breathing near you. Just to see you shining so brightly.
Now I helplessly see you go quietly. Never to see you again.
Those days when you entered the room and gave me reason.
Days when your presense eased my mental pains as electric as the seasons.
Empty handed I´ll see you walk and tragically forget your face.
This ridiculous urgency stirs me like a storm.
I´ll see you go quietly and you´ll never know, never know.
Words went with it

by Simon Bernard Elliott

I had a dozen prepared speeches all so intimate in feel and reach.
I had five thousand fantasies about what would happen.
I drew my best card and realized it wasn´t enough.
I didn´t know where i was in that second. I spoke my mind like i´ve never before, words went with it and i had nothing else to say.
Now words go out of me and pack their inspiration for vacation.
I´ve nothing left to dream about and tomorrow will still be coming.
I had fallen, fallen and my words went with it.

post-confession

by Simon Bernard Elliott

I made my way to humiliations parade, with my bold confession that would be a seperation with some bright blade.
Her hair fell so far and her eyes petrified me. When i told her my feelings searching for relief.
And now i´m a shadow on the wall.
This princess of a girl who must now be apalled.
Some artful golemn that none dare provoke or encourage. I walk the corridor one degree from ignored.
I rest my head but my heart keeps it working.
Struggling to expell these haunting feelings. I´ve forsaken myself to some ultra gorgeous illusion.
My confession still ringing in her head as fresh as autumns first dawns.
My heart so far from balance and peace.

Falling off the world

by Simon Bernard Elliott

I was walking on the slopes of the upperclass neighbourhoods. Breathing in the aromas of expensive foods.
At midnight i lost my balance and without drugs or booze i fell off the world. All those old stories i thought true, i so tightly held.
I was in transition i was in the finest cut of the contrast.
Pressing up against me like policemen, my anxiety my recent past.
Part of me fell away. The world stopped turning.
I wouldn´t be given what i wanted until i learned it off by heart.
Growing, bleeding, recovering and learning to hide the scars.
Look at me now recreated, look me in the eye.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário