quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2011

Burned out.

Burned out.
The strings that hold me together have been pulled too tight.
Voice is going hoarse, i´ve used up all my might.
Don´t be afraid of disappointing me, cause my expectations are as round as a zero at rock bottom, round as a sore back and a headache thanks for asking.
Sleepless nights only yielding to nightmares, my awakening gasp and gaze where the empty ghost stares.
Thanks for listening.
Grab your work stuff and head off to do your best, cause it´s all you got, lifes a blast, lifes a test.
Use your energies untill they´re all gone to heck, and then a couple of arrogant unfortunates try to mess.
Try to please them all when they laugh behind your back.
Get ready for the next day a fresh day for new attacks, your voice is gone and your neck is death thanks for caring.
Don´t be afraid of disappointing me, no wizard, this heart empty, this mind not free. I don´t see a light but a terrible shadow, I see a sea of stumps and a burning meadow.
What´s in my tired head? Do i read between your lines? What´s in my jaded, exhausted remainder of a mind.
Spines in pain, my joy just fades, efficiently pretend you don´t understand me.
What goes through my head are watered down versions of colourful inspired thought.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário