sábado, 7 de janeiro de 2012

hollowood

Holy, holly, hollowood, hollow plastic.
Give me a limelight. Give me paver with a handprint.
Give me a line of coke.
A diet plan with eggs less yokes.
Cut and paste bodyfat.
Super V I P´s climbing the polyester trees.
In the plain famous complain aimless have the front page fame, shameless sameness.
You got all your clothes in the latest trends, you got your exclusive circle of friends.
Got a look good for the camera lens.
Hollow mansions, estates. Deep swimming pools, shallow swinging fools.
Strut and waste your continental cuisine, perfection in the fashion of your life through a magazine.
Passionate your a palm on a lonely boulevard.
crashing fate made you plastic in hollowood.
your face appeals, copy a love song. make a movie from a book. Smile and spend, smile and spend my dear.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário