terça-feira, 25 de setembro de 2012

Eric sickly odin

There he stood before me.
One eye shrunken and blackened.
Why -was he dressed in shadows?
-Was he not descended from light?
Humble as always he appeared before me.
With pure pain in his expression.
If god subjected you to this my dead man...
Then what use is GOD?
The poor spirit could hardly speak,
hark hell had harrowingly had it´s way with him.
He showed the very expression of merciless blows.
Will I thus also be confined after I soon pass away?
Have I not prayed? Have I not forgiven countless times?
near the ranch slider, you´d hear further laughing
at the notion of heaven from my grandfathers son!
One of Eric´s faithless legacies.
My hyperactive origin!
Rich in life and almost in heart.
He the sickly Odin living in one of hell´s east valleys
Must be sprung!
The weight of a spouses suicide cut.
And the soul of a man who fought for good...
freed! Oh god surround us at the ranch slider
for blame is but a worm that freewill overlooks
yet your worthy vision can extract with a glance.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário