segunda-feira, 31 de março de 2014

Piece of this show

Between the partitions of offices and egos
The expectations of some resigned midlevel management staff
About to get fired
About to have both employment and self esteem stepped on

Invite me in make me part of the show
The act I'm about to play should hit you in the skull trap
Something will slam shut
A shock to the rationale a hot jet of panic to the heart

In I walk closing the umbrella before penetrating the doorway
Saluting the under paid bellboy
Inviting the weather in with me
Dancing like I had the molten crust of the earth under foot

Listing all the forms of pain you force yourself to feel
Your well avoided secret taboos
Why should I be bathing in everybody's outrage the way guilty politicians do
the only crime I'm guilty of is exposing the conventional in all of you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário