segunda-feira, 16 de junho de 2014

Hill portrait

The city looms almost falling off the hills
The bracken and flax climb up
Dusk and the portrait of the timeless girl
Violin in hand

So foreign but so familiar
Wondrous girl
Imagine your fine fingers
as they play

Climbing around the hills
soft and curious clouds
The corridor darkens as dusk cradles us
The picture stirs

The frame shines outside it's grooves
the smile widens, the youth in you
and the clock ticks, time loses
You grin girl as the fiddle stick moves

So abstract but so meaningful
Wondrous girl
I imagine you timelessly
playing endlessly

The sun has gone fingers form to fondle
The portrait is now an open window moonlight pearl
I can hear music I can hear your giggling
I can see the fine curls

Flicker and play
like the moon had ears
so the earth could crush our fears
flicker and play like a muse would do

Before you became my life
 my mind had a secret painting of you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário