domingo, 24 de abril de 2016

The search of the city bus

Oh by bus
Oh is it by bus that I must navigate the city?
Somewhere in the muck, in the busy interactivity
Oh by bus then be it

And give me bliss as my ticket
Why not?
Give me bliss as my ticket across town
The dark shadows of heads looking down
from the buses not of my town
spying on me in my desperation
I bus stop huddling waiting for the vehicle

And I wait looking for the headlights
as the afternoon light has parted ways with me
Has made it's way back to it's forever abode
forever moving, as I the dreamer quite stationary
and training myself to wait patiently
trade glances with the intersections traffic lights

Soot up the gutter
But for the city I'm yet it's lover
I'm yet it's expressive traveler
Here it comes with a dragging sigh
around the corner down a gear
almost a yawn of a sound
It's search is over, for I am found

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário