terça-feira, 9 de agosto de 2016

The tangle of love


I´ve mentioned my ways
and how through them I love you
I´m just getting yours today
for the first two years I was afraid

Soft love through time distills the subtle criminal in me
Frighteningly there´s something left to see
something for me to give you when I thought I had run out
A reason to work on this soft love with less doubt

Glance at me when we are already home
as if each second was a millenium
joyful at grasping the kind of tangle we made love
moments we´ll spend together will be enough

We´ll Learn to savor the peace between the misunderstandings
any of these hours of trouble won´t force a crash landing
Strength as both lips softly brush your forehead and hair line
certain our problems are solved before bed time

I´ve mentioned some of the ways I´ve tangled this precious love
that´s ours
It tangles sometimes but week after week like our pink window hibiscus
it flowers
Soul quenching nights and days to face a world so rough
that´s power

(Maira)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário