segunda-feira, 6 de março de 2017

Be free-My farewell

Dead friend I won't see you anymore
Gone so very gone yet I can't ignore
No longer do you walk among us
Not calm agitated or present

How should I mourn you since death's sickle
Why didn't you stick to the bicycle?
I guess life wasn't fast enough
Meeting your end is rough

I wish you every furnishing of heaven
or a brand new life on earth
I wish you a strong angel for rebirth
Or who'll get you to the afterlife of peace

Some saw the man, some saw the desire
I saw the boy who could only see low tide

I pray for one thing, that you be free
that you be out there looking at eternity's sea
Checking out the waves the sharks and dolphins
from your invisibility

Dreams were chased in your life Ricardo
let the broken in you mend
Longing never left you friend
Be free of it as you pass on

Take God's hand

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário