quarta-feira, 21 de junho de 2017

Power in the dawn-seeking bliss

This new day will require all my power
Shaking in the dark of the dawn not ready to cower
Face the stars last farewell as the sky lights up to play
The new strength is a strange steel working it's way into my veins

The words in this line tremble with that leaf growth acceleration
I'm all over the morning like breakfast plates, yawns and first blast showers
A thousand times the man with just enough will to allow it
Flexing for the sun rise and auditing the life lies

First ray hits me, I hit it with my Wednesday body
Wind sending goodwill as it passes my heart optimistic and bloody
Ears transmitting appreciation toward my true sense of god
Getting an inch closer to that perfect version of myself

Who engineered the mirror
made it me in the foot of creation getting clearer
In the thick and thin of the cosmos
in the garage of time, being made a boss

Lets blame the dawn, Yet I thank it handshake real smile uplifting
Reward my true sense of god and watch life pass from the cliff
That overlooks the wondrous existence we were delivered
Words askew that invited me to be a better man to live this
Flexing for the first light like some comic hero seeking bliss

Awaken
Trust
Flex
Deliver

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário