quinta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2017

For all norns, all lacks and every abundance(Pai do universo)

Long play
Thin cheeks delivered to the after life
Bottled up, raised and bruised that way
The impact of life shaping his face oh
If that weren´t enough he went chasing trouble

Thrown into the cosmos at a transformative speed
Why can´t he be given heaven
Why can´t he experience the bright chance
Through the stars up there
All god´s plan and promise

Love in us, cleans us
Flushes us out
Means so much when we remember
Love that can bring us back from death oh
but their faith´s little and bitterness is high as the tide

So forgive us god
Our poor hearted family of the earth
Our pockets overflowing
give us the compassion to meet the dollar
Give us the care for our brothers known and unknown

Remind us of love when we are stubborn
Protect him overall
The cycle of life, love and eternity
Spinning about your head up there lord
Don´t let us be those meglomaniacs

beg as I may
No interest have I in your degree of hearing
It is my own soul that needs to hear and see these words
as they make their way into this world
That I may know I threw something out there of reverence

That I the small amateur should aim so high
When the aftertaste of the world is tasted as fresh as the gutter
Yet my tastebuds could still join my tongue in saying thank you for everything
The harshnesses produced from being unaware
The ability to continue to care

 Truth
Faith-
 Eternal aspiration

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário