sábado, 17 de março de 2018

Ambition immortal

This ambition never weakens in the soul's afternoon
Woe I give up on the word I hold as precious as the moon
Woe I give up on that which breathes and lives, never doom
That the million flowers of seasons end, not be allowed to bloom

I will invoke them to open
To feel the last rains of summer and soaken
I will inspire them to color and burst
To grow beyond the fleeting blessings and curses


That deep dream has come into existence
It moves with purpose, by the stars it is lit
Making it's way toward where my inner strength sits
Desire has fed it and groomed it

I see the clouds being split
So that the sun would awaken this dream
Like a flute the cobra, a hunger in the dark
Fresh blood in the sea for the shark

Strange creation promises me this
upon each following year, the sky kisses
It's voice directing me to tick the next thing off the list
It hastens my stead, grows in my muscles and stretches my empire
from the mind into reality
From the mind into reality
From the mind into reality

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário