quarta-feira, 4 de julho de 2018

Frankenstein Scott

I have never met a taunter so passionate
what pin prick of envy sends your tongue awry though?
That it would need to cut me down so?
What need of you is there to see me hurt?

I have never heard an offender as enthusiastic as you
Spinning words of derision with your mouth as if it a loom
Implying my destiny be marred and tied to doom
I've identified you within the herd

taught to assassinate with your words
and scarred at some stage, a lamb by the branding iron
vomiting by the pain beside your family
No empathy in their eyes

A willing sadism that flows through you now
like power through a sorcerer
yet I went back to the past and analyzed your shadow
your shallow spells and popular quips

I measured your short shrinking soul Scott
You became your words each one a mutant in the herd
You were and have ever been the Frankenstein
You were my loyal hater at any rate

And my forgiveness is like cyanide, though I will it to heal you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário