terça-feira, 16 de julho de 2019

Me on the line-ghost

Hi it's just me
It's been a while indeed
But Here I am words for your eyes
Rhymes boiled, baked and fired

I'm nowhere but I am here

All ready to eat, so open up
pretend your listening
Don't forget it, like a sign
let those words tattoo your mind

I observe you

I sat down beside you my mouth fits
what you have now is my whispers
each one slipping in like a sip of coffee
sugary enough, more than energetic

Don't fear the shadows

It's me on the line
Sounding hopeful over the line
will you ever reciprocate lips open
should I viciously addict myself to the sensual void
The silence torn by sudden gasps

I am the silence limited yet powerful

As you realize I'm there with you
ghost-presence goose bumping over the left side
of your neck
Doubted I was there but with each word I'm there
in you

Afraid to acknowledge

wallowing in the silence as you form little attempts
at insights
But that parts mine, it is my property even as I tresspass
brushing your cheek
seeking your scent and disappearing
into the nothingness

ready to shoot back into your life like phantom lightning


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário