sábado, 22 de agosto de 2020

Not the guest

 Last words cheerily exhumed
hospital bed epiphany
the last of the family were given their nametags
death was just a deficient child in the corner
questioning it´s ability with the scythe

Last words planned on a banner
in a tear catching letter
In a softex swiping video
The last insights of a lad on his way
death just threw in another few years

Sitting alone on a parkbench
god told him to watch the old man with eagle eyes
but death stared out like a defendant waiting on a plea
the job never got any easier and the scythe had to be sharpened

the pumps and machines to accompany me
when visitors couldn´t find the time to see me off
Some new beginning north of alpha centauri
some new beginning on the fuel of heartfelt sympathies
Death herself won´t look me in the eye

iv hangs off my arm and the minutes and hours I have left
seem to talk to me, the end to me
the language of death
a few dialects in serious diseases
 these are a few of death´s delicacies 

Death so suave and so confused
Not a middle aged gentleman with a pocket watch and goatie
The untangible witness
The last heartbeat, the last breathe
Not guest but strange host observing, ever approaching

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário