segunda-feira, 22 de agosto de 2022

As night falls

Down from those whispies
my boots scuffing across the concrete
Falling down to those shadows on the oval
Dusk left me behind mercifully

My cape kicked up on the last lick of wind
The day had in it´s lungs
I managed to land just well enough to not break a leg
feeling the impact as the relief

For a life in the sky is a lust the lights lie to you about
Rolling toward that little oval concrete port
The tiny gravel pebbles kicking up
My cape calming farewelling my brother dusk

All about me the city wails and shines
Too many lights too many mouths
Dropping down to this busy little earth
A metropole confused by nightfall

An ancient piece of that moonlit god
Passed on a plastic disposable plate
To fill a pleb and achieve a half smile
remarkable

My knife wants to cut out that dark area 
Surrounding the moon itself
the shocked audience
Spice on the blade

Folly of the sun
deception for it
Dusk knocks off
Night falls with me
On this concrete stage
dancing upside down smog savvy

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário