terça-feira, 4 de junho de 2013

Some unknown treasure

Some windmills are built in the wrong areas
Fields where the Wind no longer blows
Some expected person just never appears
Shield the feeling be the life raft in the undertow

Some unknown treasure would open my hands and eyes
Closed I Know my sleep the taste of dormant months
Some unknown treasure would quell frustrated sighs
Someone elses treasure lost and violently dumped

Some holes are dug to keep such treasure safe
Loose surplus dirt leaves a mound often fertile
Soft weeds creep over it a soft protective lace
The treasure is under an overgrown pile

Finding wind in the windless meadow
Why for the windmill with a mouth such words would scourge
Finding a chest empty no gold or blood to flow
I would like to give wind and jewels but only have I words

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário