quinta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2013

Faith´s tide(yes they sent a demon)

Beachfront rooves baked in the sun
Sons surfed to their noon fun
Misty middays, and i dragged the living
from where the children played

Paperwork hindered and frustrated
I was almost assasinated
Like a convoy of love to the sea I was
Under the sinister pines a sign i´d pay a cost

Down toward the islands divide everything improved
Life treated me to clear skies shimmering midday lagoons
A trailer filled with loved ones I towed with a tractor
Market gardens with servants of god to greet us

Then the dimness stole all life from the day
Darkness found me in a medievil tavern
On the sand floor with a wooden cup of wine in my hand
A demon in a tantrum lunged at me with rage as sour as the wine was

Faith was there in my gut dripping down from my rapidly pumping heart
I was with my creator as the demon full of blame and hate emitted his poison
His eyes boiling his sharp ears and mouth accusing
I cut him in half and stared at his remains

This broken demon body upon the sand
the trophy of my faith
The inversion of the curse
The turning point of the ordeal and resounding demise of the yellow demon

May the world be rid of hidden spells
Of wishing pain and invoking hell
Indeed I do pray that my Faith continues to rise
Before evil´s next diabolical surprise

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário