quarta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2013

The breaking of the Phantom

The spirit's true turmoil strikes the heart and mind
And after the hundred dreadful thoughts
each one a cord for the phantom to climb
I have readied the flame for the dry strands

This magician of the afterlife will meet his doom
Desires extinguished conscience groomed
Doubt devastated through the spacious aware
Now the facades will burn like the ghouls in my room

I promise the lurking specter will cringe
In the quiet darkness where it sings
I will be there with the dagger in my eyes
No longer the observed, I have become the spy

With those regrets disappearing
These lies are weak, I have ripped apart the fear
Well wishing in my hand and I wield it like a whip
I will find your neck phantom...

And choke the heck out of you.
I'll feed you to the birds
The ones that bask in the daylight
Ghostly feed for the beak of my words

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário