sexta-feira, 27 de março de 2015

Mushroom subways

Run back to the mushroom kingdom my comfort seeking champignons
where the brain twangs and re-circuits itself random I mean
Sanity cake off the bald walk
Instruction muck around, what's your secret wow?

Certain fungus tower above the rest my world of skin and skull
My biped trotter's of globes of cities of neighborhoods of parks
of dreams from hospital beds because cities tread on you
Yes biped many vicious corners where plans and plots and drugs are divided

... consumed fumed and allowed to spread doom

certain fungus like me
under arm spores
forever foreign
Muck around instructions getting lost in my own galaxy

Getting found there and turned around to the planets
where I excelled by single celled gladness

Pushing through the globe trotting buttons their half developed spores
and the stinking mildew that surrounds them
their conversation twangs the brain and...
Their insanity cake makes the bald walk

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário