quarta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2015

Heaven at your convenience

The corner gas station where heaven was a show
We could see it´s glow and how we longed to be in it
Oh illusion kiss me for long minutes
My eyes are coffing up the credit

The divine light of existance
light so deep it´s hard to miss
Oh let me stand under the awning
Learn about eternity in bliss

Like a hollow hornblowing ferry
leaving with me on it, set on staying merry
taking me across the abyss
farewell to suffering no time to blow a kiss

This corner gas station is heaven
It´s glow invites us, makes us feel real
They may just water down their fuel
but it´s all about how they make me feel

Touch my words, extract the credit you need
to buy the idea, another fine kilo of Faith
Another fable growing from this seed
So get in your car and race
down here where a litre of the afterlife is getting more and more expensive

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário