segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2015

Justice and the reef

Could I find justice out there in the sea
In the court shaped by the coral and rock of the reef
There I could count fairness, or know the law
Open the world, like my own front door

The baptism is there five meters under the surface
where color moves in unison with the water´s purpose
The city limousine awaits on the coast road
slip out of the water like a ghost toad

Step into prestige off that path that followed from where the fish graze
The door swings open and the grey paint shines in the hustle of the tropical haze
On the whim of a jury, cases, clients and injustices will amaze

And if the world is one big food chain, that the law simply maintains
You´ll just be decorating those thousands of grievances and serious complaints

Like a ghost toad riding an overgrown sea horse almost invisible but valiant

With a purple appearance, I rise from the waves
I exit the reef and reach for my bravery
Each step onto the shore is a gobsmacking awakening
As gravity hits my joints and muscles shaking me

The tidal rock stained "Hello" with algae
and the curb of the road and it´s black hot tarr inviting me
To climb aboard justice´s fancy limousine
Dripping wet I enter, as I did the sea


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário