sábado, 12 de março de 2016

Turn the Paige

Counting each day until you turn three
You, sunshine in the summer every little movement
every plant, insect and tree
Every day Paige, every hour, every moment
Life's short you see

Sadly I'm not there to hear your chuckle
Or give you my hand, or a love felt cuddle
Turn around in the garden, there maybe a glimpse of me
For part of my spirit exists inbetween the leaves

I know if I wish you a happy birthday, my friend luck will
All my best wishes floating to you like a bubble
from where I am, over seas we can't swim
Imagine anyway, I've my made myself thin

So I can fit into these words as they make their way into your ears
Let me give you a thousand smiles and zero tears
Over the westerly fields as the Easter bunny spreads chocolate cheer
You, summer sunshine niece, lose nothing but fear

Even in the autumn as you swim your life's water
be blessed as you turn the Paige, Luke's second daughter

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário