terça-feira, 1 de março de 2016

My day dream is Maira

She is not plain
Though I get home she's tired and tame
After these fast hours of work who could blame her
So I go to bed as well to dream of her on display

The softness of her skin
a touch so innocent
Thoughts of her are all sent
the ones that cook up day dreams plenty

Why do few hours pass before I miss
before I again hunger to kiss
to feel her in that arrival hug
To see her simple gesture, a nod, a smile, a shrug

Why does all that matter to a man such as I
Is it all just fussiness that falls short of defining
me
Somewhere in her heart are glimpses of that guy
The one that sums me up from the hemispheres of
 laugh and cry

The day wears on
often so do dreams, shining till they've shone
desires that seem to appear
no notice, reminding us of how we care

My day dream is Maira
Every imagining almost acquires
Her rare beauty, her raw love, her fire
I'm her not so secret admirer

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário