terça-feira, 1 de novembro de 2016

Gobble the world up

I'd like to taste the meadow
for what it's worth lick it up with my concrete tongue
A thousand sales men will be buried here
Each grave a neon light
A ray of false hope

I'd like nothing more than to devour the polar ice
With coke, Texaco and a few descent gun companies
We could melt that motherfucker down and flood Holland
Don't you think we want that party first?
Rock and roll and luxury excess

I'd like to breathe my toxic breath all over the city
until sweet cancer reigns in every single lung
The line on the graph says buy
like the smell of a fresh strawberry pie
The line on the graph says sell
The company can go to hell

I wanna see that polar bear drown and eat red meat
until they burn the last tree for pasture
until that last river is a trickle of greasy sludge
So I can bathe in malls and tan in hydroponic centers
convert the oceans salt water to fresh and sell it
overpriced to the dilapidated slum folk


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário