quinta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2016

Wink and grin(smitten)

I wonder where you are, fair one with brown skin
Somewhere in my life
Playing your role as my wife
Waiting up for me as I do for you

If I make it to Friday we can snuggle
But each day takes a swing
and honestly the only thing
keeping me fighting them is you

Your wink and grin my darling
a few sparks for the gasoline in my gut
So my arms for you are never shut
and that for you I ever stay willing

I wonder where you are
In such an eccentric city as this
during the long days kissless
I wonder fair one with narrow curls

How much do you long for my way
as I stand there looking at you from the doorway
Dim light surrounding me as I choose you for another night
Your neat alluring modesty curves just right

Fair one of brown skin
Oh how often I feel smitten

( For Maira)







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário