quarta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2017

As I glance at you(blessing)

I see you there, half relaxed, almost content, close to grace
I see your computer screen brighten your radiant face
I thank god a million times for your face and heart
I live to see you happy, each day a work of art

I see you in concentration on the many tasks you do
Not be distracted as I stop myself from interrupting you
Molding children's minds with a magic and a logic
Love in you and me and work practical

I thank god for a place to sleep by your side
A place by your side on the journey's ride
The long journey we must pass through
I taste the love I want from you

I send blessings daily and wish you well
Send the shape of a smile
that it would fit your face in your very own style
That you would be content in a chaos(school) so wild

Dance through the noise of the city
and come to me with a growing positivity
Hopes strengthening like growing veins across your heart
like my hopeful face falling soundly from your mind to your heart

Sunlight hit your face blessing it
admiration of a thousand children's memories
As I glance at you ask me what I see
Life and god pours energy into you each day

Celebrate the sun on long days
God gives them like rivers
Celebrate our time every moon
The lights of life and our union

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário