quarta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2017

On the shores of The Purjesseys river

I've come to tell you this is not the hill
This is not the window nor the door
Nor the goal for your life

I've crossed the Purjesseys river
As the birds and children sang that god was a giver
I had little food and few friends yet I had some fresh truth
I came to stand here in front of you

I've come to tell you, you have not arrived
The skies will brighten and they will darken
sense will intensify and then dissipate
with no warning

To leave you full, leave you empty
on any given morning

I wish I could give you the ocean
and it's subtle changes would bother you none
I wish I could give heat ever after, accept the sun

Not ready to receive like the thirsty?
Who offer their cups to be filled, sitting by the Purjesseys river
Lightening smiting the generous of heart who indulge them

I've come to tell you that no word can solve it
That the spirit gains thickness as in mountains
That the spirit becomes as thin as a fishing line

You gain stronger legs crossing the Purjesseys
with a cup of it's water for the beggers
As the lightening hits you, the holy holy lightening
Christ shivers

I've come to tell you this death is unseen
you will not burn or in between
This is not heaven
Look up and listen

The world is a miracle, an atrocity
Look beyond the river
This world is not a theme park for your eyes or taste buds
Forgive god when it is

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário