domingo, 21 de janeiro de 2018

In the early factory( God's very riddle)

Dirt floor and sunroof
aerated floors of my God's workplace
There was I conceived before the womb
in the middle of a hundred expanding and contracting dimensions
Let's exist

Between the realms of darkness
The rule of thumb for creating a soul
A machine that could manufacture a soul
mine

God what is sunlight in a universe without sun?
On your dirt floor from giant to dwarf in a split second
I thought the multiverse would be slightly more elaborate
fine

How can something that never was come to exist
Shovel-fulls of human memory just cloud the past lives
Since I'm partially artificial where oh where is my transcendental chip?
lost in time?

Am I my own experiment? Half of me cut from my own embryonic awareness?
Here on earth a carneval clown for my elaborate counterpart
Or a tiny image for the biblical eternal king beard rolling off the throne like a waterfall?
Somewhere I'm connected

Leave the illusions here most are pleasurable for the duration
Questions such be unanswered as to not impose the next layer of challenges
Don't have me signed up with a clandestine group of enlightened ones
fixed on one of the billions of strategies for propagating naiive attempts at utopia

No leave it the way it is
Some of us with half our senses telling the rest of the world what we need
and others like me with great visions for the short comings of others
but not a clue of my own overfed but ever hungry voids

Tuck me in with good health
with decades of love
if it is all I can hope for before the two halves are joined
Many a full moon did you grant me magical miracles
Was my satisfaction yours?

Or must I thank you through dedicated prayer
through some brand of church
through some over spoken scripture
so called code?

Does the ritual guarantee a speedy reunion with the whole?
Or a comic distraction for those of poor intellect or imagination
Should I dream of you on a cloud?

or in that early factory spinning souls into existence?


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário