sábado, 24 de fevereiro de 2018

I invade your mind(Venomous Vice transcendence)

Cigarette smile a widening beehive on her lips
Smoke running like grey blue sickness into her spectacles
Making them rosier, fickle eyes watch whiskey waiting to be sipped
Carelessness unbuckles and rips and spills into cuddly bursts of chuckles

The patch of yellow cancer bubbles on the table
Ash burns down like time
join the party, brother are you able?
just one glass of wine

I the addiction lurk in every alley
Rustling up enough narcotics to hustle your folly
I become dawn light, bloodshot eyes, the toothless homeless man's cry
I stand on the limits of a ghetto and ready myself to poison your mind

2am sun shining out elephant rays, light waning and whining
It's fate, not too late to learn how to rap at the waist high gate
I've made a sound attempt to penetrate your mind
Great, I'll use it as a kind of trampoline or a toy that inflates

Popularity looking for a concept, has never won in avoiding me yet
You a lonely animal, me your blood lusting screaming rhyming vet
None of my pet shortcomings will I ignore shirk or regret
I'm thumping like heck in your blood destination brain, quickly up your neck

Let me have a piece of that swollen feast of a thinking machine
Let me be the tenant, I'll pay the rent and keep the place clean

No sight of cancer in your bulge
No leaks or indulgences in the sewer pipes
I'd be your press secretary no scandals to divulge
I'd be your thoughts, your sort, your type

Your crutch to hold, a subtle blight, your soul bought, your rose toned sight
Life lessons untaught, warm embraces cold, days painted...
with heavy brushstrokes of night that add up to nought

(Addiction destroys us all)



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário