quarta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2018

The train of retribution and invisible support

From one movie theater to the next
I am a blind man!
being pulled across the screen
missing the train

going hungry
poorly dressed
guess my name
I was maimed

Coming off the train
certain of my destination
The wrong sphere
They've pulled me in
As if i was attached to the tracks

A steel dog
left to leave a shadow to the sun and no more
But I grab the long corridors and shake them
Fire bursts out of the station

The movie theater explodes
I chant
I see
and I stalk the taunts
dangerously

Throw the train like I threw a chain
A challenge for the mundane
I grab what's real and smash the city through
grind off no routine
But an agenda so high I can drop my opponents off it
and watch them land dead

Sacred village so far from me now
Sacred village still connected to my veins
strengthening me and collecting me
Giving me the ritualistic razor to cut deep through their illusion
Their notion of time
their own notions of self fulfillment

I take the fire and spread it across the mistaken
who would convert me to their wasteful dogmas.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário