sexta-feira, 22 de junho de 2018

Marauder of your wayward dream

Far off darkness hums like a smokey reverberating spleen
smoke from a painted nowhere over-manufactured machine
science a potent magic of privileged disease
Love fluctuates like stocks queasy
All of the presents that a christmas god stocked
A thousand labled with my old name ticking like a clock

My new thoughts in my brand new brain
All that I was owed, was given in great armfuls of pain
poor farm boy, I had his eyes, but the rest of me
the rest of me was the caniving city
freeing myself from moral tether
trimming ethic from sky scrapers and weather

Power isn't automatic I'm steam somehow
If you are reading these words now
let them tickle your eyes and flick the inner test
I'm entering far back there into your resistance and hunger for exit
splintering it to make sweet porridge with your perplexity

A piece of my glare is in the same sun bouncing off your surface worth
earnestly in the banal way you pluck it as I fall to earth
arrogant across the cornucopian grape and grain
A huge mouth, a color coded campaign
of a loveless digestive tract

Screaming for light like a moth pest
 like an asylum maniac restless
ever moving waning, but growing, overloading across the shadows
agression where love should ride through narrows
And when it comes to finding my place in time
 Taking me further than the street signs in my mind

The echo of my voice burrowing into silt grass rock and sand
The old form of me withering and ashamed yet grand
the forest past and city future man ugly delicious I am
A spanner and hammer to meddle with god's plans

Untied and unknown free to put a knot in the world and it's short term plans

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário