terça-feira, 16 de abril de 2019

My whirlwind brother

A whirlwind is growing in me brother freely
one that swirls with the power of a sky banshee
Into a tornado with every blessing the sky gives
With every blessing that in the earth lives
A whirlwind grows in me, truth is

It wants freedom and abundance like a wild crop
and everything that a human could have from the top
we want to shake god's hand on camera, cut an umbilical cord
Slap the baby, buy your ticket from an electric billboard
None of that mainstream ambition, just the eccentric sword

The tornado in my brain creating a mindfed whirlpool heaven sent
Just a flood of genius brother curving into tidal waves imminent
A deepsea cthulu beast splashing the vulnerable continents
I got a few little lightbulbs lighting up like atom bombs
suns colliding and spewing out gold there from

A whirlwind brother that urges me to be bold
A creative jewel that duplicates itself tenfold
with every extra year that I'm here getting old

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário