quarta-feira, 7 de abril de 2021

Cook me up a flavorless... (lack of a noun)

 Mediocre soup sounds great for dinner tonight love
could you make me a cup, perhaps spill a drop over the stove surface
have it dry and crust into something carcenagenic
My own fastidiousness irritating the soul from the body
A vibrational fart reverberation

A nice piece of normal fried on each side
for a tasteless minute seems to get my tastebuds hard
Dirty mustard imposing it´s outlandish tang upon there
The mouth recoiling but going back in for a nibble quite bipolar

Give me a slice of that grey conventional that everybody´s raving about
May it rot my teeth and taint my beliefs in silence
leach my genius and the sincerity out of me
leave me statue motionless ambitionless, maleable to the smooth fingers of apathy

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário