sexta-feira, 21 de maio de 2021

Another non-read for your highness

 This trashy piece of mould
I´ve put it on the plate and called it a truffle
Maybe you might sample a piece and participate in this game of pretend with  me

My words lost in these systems and clouds
poetry a strange fetish and joke 
a quirky shame filled with bacteria

But this trashy piece of mould is an acquired taste
And I am afraid I´m going to have to charge you 
Just for observing it´s zestless montage

I´ve pushed this mush up inside your bored brain
Not a flicker of interest as it slushes around up in there
I could put some capers and sundried tomatos on that

I´d still need a million of you vomit resistant consumers
to give me an ethereal thumbs up on the poxy thread I mean

so the rest of you could consume me like wild salmon on a bed of herd-friendly caviar

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário