terça-feira, 12 de abril de 2022

Nurse blight´s good intention

Be enough she said
As she fell from the rooftop
Be enough for yourself
A sigh of relief a second before impact
Half smile buried into the pavement
nurse served as a dessert

Poison me I jeested to the mirror image of her
Slowly through sunday lunch
Age the ony subject
The surface decay
A building with no possible renewal
Creaking under its own weight

Be enough she said
And be brave
As I looked up from a game of pretend
Shocked and shaken at how the world had shifted
Fingers pointed knives drawn
All grenade worthy cardigan wearing cannibals

Poison me slowly so I´m dead before the season end
All of these curious readers feast on this abstract eat a page remnant of me
The little value or short change god can still get out of me
Before he takes me in for a spiritual overhaul
creaking under my own weight
Dressed in the same defects
mistaken as a worthless bane

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário