terça-feira, 12 de abril de 2022

The immortal colonist´s slow death

 your cheeks hollowed from bragging
Should I be impressed
Will you ever forgive my irreverence
Shouldn´t you be suspicious of how much I loathe you sir

That I would smash your face with your own colonial hammer
Give you what you need in your disgusting currency
Until you are bleeding out of that nature of the injury
You may want to hide that derisive grin

You are not the untouchable Palpatine
Your cape sticks under doorways
And my claws will rob the fibre of your ghost
I may have to hunt you these mere words ammunition

Your hard words did  enough damage 
I´m sure youll pay your debt
Hell alley cat even
A noble lie is still a lie

Be suspicious that I loathe you

Don´t forgive my irreverence
These are the things sharpening my words
Royal destruction vanity

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário