sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2022

The eons of scattered relatives

 My blood saw me through the smog of the city
It could smell me from inside the pollution
It traced me out like the outline of a ghost 
graffiti alive tastebuds on that wall

It knew I was out there
legacy of some lost bloodline
It found me and put me with my similar creatures
some form of human glued to the earth as I am

Petrified to be exposed by violent eyes
to have that old castle guard capture the scent of me
And then me caught and splashed well over the city
My blood finding it and licking it up

Tracking me down
despite my hypnotizing camoflage
That steel in my blood
The copper bronze and gold
centuries down from here
Trying to construct that twisting ladder
The existance of me

A whiff of me throughout the population



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário