quarta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2022

Raggedy path declared

The clouds broke, the day was clear and the accuser stood before me backed by a thousand fanclub obsessors... 

(announcing)
You don´t belong anywhere
For no group or collectivity do you care
A statue far from us, we´d like to ban
A true island disconnected from us, the mainlands

I answered them...

This is my own raggedy path indeed
My own rejuvenating bottle of uncertainty
eyes outside of me continue bewildered
Confused by the alien nature of my anti-guild

The world is a bridge stacked with lemmings
each human like blunt bricks by the many
So they fit into a wall of conformity cemented
stuck under pressure dumb blind and obedient
Until they tragically become debris

The taboo of independent thought never freed
enforced by insecure peers and envious collegues
Safety in numbers screams the flock herd and school
fear and derision shared by popular fools

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário