quarta-feira, 16 de novembro de 2022

The morning she became

She had slept well
She was Maira, my own girl
reflecting off the walls early
bright and brilliant

A smile that sparks and spreads rays
hums and moves into each time of day
In this case she was morning composure
gracefully sitting on the sofa

Beaming up at me
lifting me up, drowning woes
chasing the laziness out, peace grows
Literally pushing morning forward


Part of her internal goddess present in a style
the medicine of the flickering in her smile
I´d reflect back to her at akin velocity... for
So many things in life lack reciprocity

Her external goodness warms the room with all evidence
summery heart a thousand reasons to live toward resonance
atleast half come to memory in her presence thereof
A life creator, I found a big love

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário