terça-feira, 24 de outubro de 2023

The power of intrigue

 My gale
my wind
where did you come from?

My subject 
My love of all loves
Under this empire

heat and power
vice
minions spy over it all

Their little spies
tickle the meglomaniac heart
passions of the simple man

belong to me
to me

and where are you
so alone
my gale
my wind

I see you at the top of the spire
uncles built
to witness the kingdom

we built this together
smiles and tears
parallel
machine guns
 pointed

fear joy
holding hands
oh you are too right
 for this farm

I've brought you here
to witness this land
empire

blending
rising 
rising
up

so you see the lines
of my face
 on the land

awake and out
take your vice
and pray this soon

my power grows
like a ball in your hand
ember in your mind

like spice
blending
that won't leave
your naked tongue

so see your life
power to mine
intrigue

...ache


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário