segunda-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2023

Don't look back old son

 On the road
back to a new past
old routes we used to grasp
and small towns

memorable colors
My father told the tale
of a very basic heaven for sale
He had bought his spot

A fresh place I had foreseen
with multicolored camelias
bordering the outside of a serene
wooden and hallowed chalet

the old rail passed within meters of the residence
and a new bay connected to the sea
over the old car museum's property

I asked him to take me back to the old residence
that old familiar existance
then came the  typical snicker
he said you can't go back son

decorating the future with pieces of the past
the nostalgic outer membraine never lasts
I clean the lense of my glance
as I try to create the contemporary

falling into the present
with the essence of my mind legendarily

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário