sexta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2023

Reaching for objects

 I won the new car
life is complete
Now I can work on my gravestone

I won the car
they told me sincerely
clean and hygienic pharmacy

The sun got its kicks
still accelerating the heat
But I won the car so I couldn't care less

The world a pharmacy
each lil punter procuring an opoid
slightly manipulated to their own stubborn painful existance

Though the joy of winning this chance opportunity
to have something in my garage
is like a relief to an empty heart and a simple mind

But the fire in me
doesn't burn for these little novelties
every human please smile and medicate in choreographic perfection

pharmacy nurseries of block building children
mesmerized by a paranoid civilization
reaching for objects



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário